time to say goodbye

after getting a 360 recently my fat ps3 has just been collecting dust, think im going to trade it in tomorrow morning

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Make sure to play Heavy Rain first before you get rid of it, if you haven't already done so.  

Dont trade it in, BURN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh quit it.

You have a working 20GB or 60GB PS3? You better get at least $200 in trade-in. Those things are worth a pretty peny due to full PS2 BC.

[quote user="BrothersInArms5"]after getting a 360 recently my fat ps3 has just been collecting dust, think im going to trade it in tomorrow morning[/quote]Unless you are desperate for the cash keep hold of it.

That way you not only get to play great PS3 exclusives but have a blu-ray movie player as well. 

[quote user="BrothersInArms5"]

after getting a 360 recently my fat ps3 has just been collecting dust, think im going to trade it in tomorrow morning

[/quote]I'd keep it so you have something to play when your Xbox breaks...

Yeh just keep it dude. not worth a whole lot in trade.

Especially with the exclusives releasing this year.

Cover it up so it doesn't collect dust and just keep it. you never know when you may return to it.  And when you do, you'll regret getting rid of it when some good games for it are released.

dude keep it i dont play half my games on ps3 senice aug of 2012 go download dc online have fun keep your box have even more with movies  games i would think twice before i get rid of it if i were you