Time Stamped Threads

Anyone else having the problem of the time settings being completely wrong? Ever since the update to the forum my time settiings are all over the place.

I've triple checked the my forum settings, but they're fine. Anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Yep had to set the time back myself. It was annoying before as I couldn't keep time on how long it took the mods to react.

[quote user="xD4DDYx"]

Change your time zone to -7 Mountain Time Canada. Short term fix until, well.

[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I've had to do.

Kept getting confused too much. Thought my laptop became a time machine and took me 7 hours into the future.

Don't think I'll bother tbh.

Change your time zone to -7 Mountain Time Canada. Short term fix until, well.

[quote user="xD4DDYx"]

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]

Seriously, they are clearly doing everything they can to kill the forum off completely.

They made it so it makes your eyes bleed - people still post.

They made it slower than a Skoda with no engine - people still post.

The Mods vanished - people still post.

They let pikeys beg for 48hr codes - people still post.

They screwed up the time stamps to completely confuse everyone - people still post.

They need to just switch the damn thing off for good.

[/quote]

Problem is, that good folk are still around and provide some good discussions. Sure, it's a pain to use but everyone knows where they stand here. No moderators around hasn't really caused any problems, people get along, no cliques, no double standards. Only thing wrong with the place is, it needs some admin issues ironed out.

Just need someone with half a brain cell to fix it all.

[/quote]

Too bad I'm busy then I guess

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]

Seriously, they are clearly doing everything they can to kill the forum off completely.

They screwed up the time stamps to completely confuse everyone - people still post.

[/quote]

Problem is, that good folk are still around and provide some good discussions. Sure, it's a pain to use but everyone knows where they stand here. No moderators around hasn't really caused any problems, people get along, no cliques, no double standards. Only thing wrong with the place is, it needs some admin issues ironed out.

Just need someone with half a brain cell to fix it all.

Same Here, Epic Fail

Seriously, this place. It's amazing how much trouble a simple forum upgrade can cause. Incredible.

Yeah, I am having the same problems here. I have the correct settings but they are still showing the wrong time.