Time for account hack returns?

So I see a lot of people had their accounts hacked, but I'm not seeing many replies about it being resolved.

My story ... I stopped playing BF3 at about 8am EU time (so yeah EA servers seemed to work for once) ... went to sleep ... woke up and found that I needed to recover my gamer tag ... I started thinking wtf happened ... maybe my brother recovered it for some reason IDK ... well the password for recover wont work so I go onto xbox website and resent my msn password ... I get back and by this time i have logged into my bank account to find about 100$ missing with 6 charges of MS points ... the worst part is that I JUST purchased the 6000 bundle (I think whatever the largest one was) .... and they cleaned that out. So I called support and tehy told me the investigation would be 25 days and 7 days following possibly if account corrections are needed. Then after i asked him something about 'do i need to buy more points or can i have mine back?' he informed me my accounts are suspended.

Well thats ok cause in my love for xbox I purchased a family plan and one of the tags is still not being used. OOOPPPSSS TURNS OUT THEY ARE ALL CLOSED. FFS. 

So has any one had their issues resolved? Did you get your points back or did they refund your card ... how long did it take ect? I'm really upset because i just purchased BF3 to kill time for MW3 ... i pre ordered that and wont be able to play either ... I just bought this stupid xbox slim here in EU cause i didnt feel like waiting for mine to be shipped from Iraq (its a US xbox slim ofcourse) ... so here I am owning two xbox slim 360s a kinect ... probably 2 or 3 regular old xboxes I gave to my fam... I know I have easily spent over 600 bucks in xbox points ...a few thousand on games and controllers ect ... and i have no idea how much i have spent on my brothers and family to have xbox live, points, hulu, netflix while I am in Iraq and EU .... I cant even get a temporary account to play with or something? I'm honestly disgusted but im about to have to sign up for another xboxlive account ... FFS wtf kind of customer support is this?

ok sorry my dog also just died and im not home to deal with it so that fueled my rant too .... but seriously any one have tips on if they have had this issue resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same thing happened to me, only it was Battlefield 3. I logged off of BF3 around 2:00 am CST and received an email around 6:00 am that MS points were purchased on my account and an email was added to my windows live id.  I recovered my account and changed passwords on both.  Fifa 12 is showing in my recently played games but I haven't played a sports game since Tiger '08 (I think) and I've never played a Fifa game.   Whomever did it, didn't change the region, just charged 10,000 MS points, took the 620 points that I had, played Fifa and changed my password and security question.  Support has been very polite in this matter, but the Gears DLC is coming out tomorrow (I purchased the season pass on day 1) and MW3 is coming out in a week.  I created another account with a 1 month free card that I had and I am able to play BF3 online, thank goodness.  I just don't want to have to use my temporary account to play MW3 then have to switch back to my account that I have had for 4-5 years.  Not to mention losing all this time on Gears 3 and paying for the season pass that I cannot use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So this is only happening to people that own/played a EA related game in the last 2-3 months correct? I had purchased NBA Jams and a week later my account was hacked. I had never owned/played a EA related game prior to that.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was told the wait would be a month maximum. I have now been waiting for over three months. Be prepared for a hell of a wait, with asine/useless information from the support team.

Sorry this didn't help.

Says it took 3-6 weeks in the description...

Sorry this didn't help.

wow that guy only had to wait 72 hours because he owns a video blog? This is just getting disgusting. If Xbox keeps this type of crap up its gonna lead to the type of member loss that Netflix experienced earlier this year.

Sorry this didn't help.

lol. what i ont get is what takes 25 days? when it comes down to it anything takes a few min online .... you cant stare at my acc fo 25 days .... some people were told 8 days a while ago i guess .... is that just the back log?

Sorry this didn't help.

You also get to interview Stepto... and during the interview blame yourself for the breach!

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow how great, if you are somebody Microsoft actually considers a threat to their stability, or standing within the community, you get to jump the line and get your problems fixed ASAP, however if you are a little person that's been stolen from because you chose to patronize Microsoft, but have no real outlet, or base to stir up. you are simply told in not so many words "We'll get to it, when we get to it."

Sorry this didn't help.

update: I do infact have fifa 12 as my recent played game with two things unlocked and 15 score ... just saw that on my account, i have NEVER seen a fifa video much less play it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I will keep you guys posted on here every time im given info, we can see if it lives up to the 25 days or not. (if they leave this open im not sure about that.)

Sorry this didn't help.