Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 adds 'Ladies Mode'

Tiger Woods 14 will be released on March 28th and will, for the first time in the series history, include a Ladies PGA mode.

Eurogamer reports that the Ladies PGA will get its own mode, and will see players taking part in a series of ladies-only tournaments across a full career mode.

How long before we see ladies tournaments in FIFA? It's probably about time really, isn't it? Well done to EA for taking this step.

http://www.shopto.net/news/41646/Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-14-adds-Ladies-Mode

I've always enjoyed a good golf game but missed out on the last Tiger Woods because they got rid of the "3 Click System" and I'm useless playing this game just with the "Sticks" so hopefully it's back this time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They must have known you were gonna get it mate :p

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

They must have known you were gonna get it mate :p

[/quote]

I should have expected a comment like that from you lol.

I won't be getting if they haven't done the decent thing and included the " 3 click system " ..

As long as they sort out the putting ill be happy, I wish it went back to tiger woods 11 or masters as I think there so much better

Its not a mode I will use personally but im sure others will.

Got into playing golf myself last year and really enjoyed it, looking forward to getting back into it in a month or so.

I go for a round of golf nearly every Sunday, depends on the weather.

I remember with "Tiger Woods 2009" I created myself a buxom blonde golfing babe.

Got online and ended up having to play against a bunch of hairy men.

At the end of 18 holes my woman came out on top.

The funniest thing was the other 3 players had ALL paid for the 100% stat boost.

Alas, ever since EA introduced the practice of not including the courses in their Golf Games I've been steering clear and shall probably continue to do so.

Az

Same as Az,i loved the Tiger Woods games but not including half the courses so they can sell them as day one dlc has stopped me buying them now,plus the lack of 3 click system as well.

There are usually plenty of courses in the game without having to waste your money on extra ones. The DLC is entirely optional, you know?

-

I was disappointed with TW13, I hope they've improved it back to TW11 levels this time.

Yeah,i know that but there's just something about the recent TW games that i don't like.Think TW11 was the last one i enjoyed.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Same as Az,i loved the Tiger Woods games but not including half the courses so they can sell them as day one dlc has stopped me buying them now,plus the lack of 3 click system as well.

[/quote]

Lack of ( hopefully not with Tiger 14 ) the 3 click system stopped me buying the last game! It's not that I've not tried to use the "sticks" as my brother inlaw and a group of friends still have regular golf nights and I always give it a go but for the life of me I just cannot get use to it, especially judging the power! Hopefully they have listened to the customers this time and included it because there were enough complaints last time about it being left out.

If I do get this game though, not for all the Jaffa Cakes in the UK would I buy anymore courses, I been stupid enough in the past to buy them but even at my ripe old age you can still learn! I'll just be happy with what comes on the disc on day one.