Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 The Masters Collectors Edition

Gutted.....Game have cancelled my pre-order for this item, problem is the Collectors Edition was exclusive to Game in the UK, even though the EA website states that Play & Amazon will stock it they do not list it at all.

Maybe EA will sort something out before the release date.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EA will allocate that version to another online retailer, they won't want a special edition hanging around in their EA warehouses not being sold.  Phone Amazon and Play customer support and see if they are getting any of them in.

Blockbusters have been given loads of extra stock from EA

The Blockbusters version is the standard edition, hopefully one of the big boys (as stated maybe Play or Amazon) will be allowed to sell the Masters collectors Edition.

Shopto.net have it listed now for £36.85, apologies can't link it up at the mo for some reason.

I love tiger woods but i think his time has come. needs a new person for it like rory !

ShopTo are getting all Game's previously exclusive pre-order bonuses for EA games too. I might pick up TW 13, last one I bought was TW 2010 so it's been awhile :)

UT- he's probably got a large contract with them to bring out so many games over so many years and when that runs out, the next kid on the block will take over

Fecksake i only pre-ordered this the other day; have to head down and rant like feck!

Just checked my ShopTo account as i recently preordered Tiger Woods 13,

And noticed it's been upgraded to the Masters collectors edition for the same price,

Bit of a bonus tbh.

www.shopto.net/.../XB2TI11-Tiger%20Woods%20PGA%20Tour%2013%20Masters%20Collectors%20Edition.html