Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Achievements

SEE THEM HERE!

-

Glad to see none have Kinect mentioned....well there are 3 secret ones but the rest are very similar to '12 so i'm very undicided!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was just about to post these lol. I wonder whether EA have been very sly and hidden the Kinect achievements? This'll be £25 within 2-4 weeks and I for one will definitely be waiting this year. No 281 weeks malarkey too which is a bonus.

Day 1 buy title for me...thanks for this.

cant wait to try this on kinect, does anyone know the release date

Cant wait for this myself, not long got my player to 100% on Tiger 12

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

I was just about to post these lol. I wonder whether EA have been very sly and hidden the Kinect achievements? This'll be £25 within 2-4 weeks and I for one will definitely be waiting this year. No 281 weeks malarkey too which is a bonus.

[/quote]

Generally the secret ones have been for hitting your first fairway, green etc in regulation. But we shall see if someone finds them out.

-

At least this one is only win the Masters 7 times; you can just skip to it every season and nail that mofo!

-

Play an online match with 4-players; i'd be happy to help that out with others if they want to send me a FR!

Additionally the game is out on 30th March!

just cant come fast enough "four" me!!!!

Loved the series but when last year they wanted 2000 points for courses just to play the single player game without getting setbacks i swore never to touch tiger woods again. Another EA Cash Cow gone to far

TY Nerve: Your incorrect with that comment; i didn't buy any DLC and got the game completed!

CC don't give up your day job.