Tiger Woods 13 Review.

http://thecontrolleronline.com/2012/03/tiger-woods-pga-tour-13-review/

Don't know much about the above site and how good/bad it is for reviews but they gave Tiger 13 9/10 and said 'This may be the best Tiger Woods game yet'

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1221576p1.html

IGN give it 6.5, don't like when they say 'The new swing system is basically torture to learn' ...

This will probably be the first one I don't buy on release ( Unless temptation gets the better of me ) even though I've played more or less all TW titles in the past, just got too many other games to be getting on with but it will be something to pick up if games releases hit a bit of a slow spell.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From the demo the game wasn't that great and the swing system was crap! I'm def looking at getting this from LoveFilm to test it out before even thinking about getting an online pass!

[quote user="Philip1979"]

From the demo the game wasn't that great and the swing system was crap! I'm def looking at getting this from LoveFilm to test it out before even thinking about getting an online pass!

[/quote]

Wise decision going by what some are saying about the swing system etc!

I might see on Friday if my local Blockbusters are renting it and give it a try, at least I'll know whether it would be a possible future buy.

*Edit' do you or anyone else know if like previous games you can use the '3 Click System' rather than the left and right sticks? can't remember seeing an option in the demo to use it.

I never liked the 3 click system and prefered the sticks to swing but in this one its different set-up and just seems strange and not what it used to be! Just can't seem to put my finger on what is different.

I never liked the 3 click system and prefered the sticks to swing but in this one its different set-up and just seems strange and not what it used to be! Just can't seem to put my finger on what is different.

[/quote]

As much as I tried to use the sticks on previous games I could never get the hang of it, if there is no 3 click in this then I will definately have to give this one a miss.

I've deleted the demo so can't even check it out for you when i get home.

I've deleted the demo so can't even check it out for you when i get home.

[/quote]

Thanks anyway mate, I wll have to download again ( Providing it's still on the Marketplace ) and have a look.

From the 2 reviews I've read they didn't mention anything about it, there again quite often reviews miss out on the important little bits of info.

www.gamefaqs.com/.../62167253

According to some on the GameFAQS boards, Tiger 13 doesn't have the 3 click system.

Because IGN marked it down, i might pick it up! They are useless, they have SSX something low then changed it once everyone else thort it was great. I played the demo and diddnt like the swing system, as i hated the caddy system when i diddnt understand it. Think once the learning curve is out the way it could be good, its not like they can make it too much the same as 12 as they would get slated for not making enough changes. Im not excited about it but know come friday i wont be able to resist getting it, and i'll prob love it and be the best at it like i am with every other tiger game thats come out since 1996.

I think Tiger 11 was the last one with 3 clicks

[quote user="Flembo26"]

I think Tiger 11 was the last one with 3 clicks

[/quote]

Tiger 12 had it mate!

Like I said I don't know why but I could never get use to using the sticks, don't know why they wouldn't include it on TW 13, I know probably the majority use the sticks only but I guess there's a few out there like me that will give it a miss because of this.