Three month Xbox LIVE Gold credit was never put into my account!! It was supposed to take days. It's been almost a month!!!

On September 24th I received a message saying that my console was identified as having a software issue and my account was accidentally suspended, and when I logged my system back on that it would no longer be suspended.  This issue occurred from Aug. 29th, to Sept. 9th of 2011. I was suspended on Aug.30th 2011. I was informed through E-Mail that I would receive a "Three month XBOX LIVE Gold " Credited to my account along with 1600 Microsoft Points. I received the 1600 points, but I "NEVER" received the "Three month XBOX LIVE Gold" credit. Can I please receive some help so I can get back to gaming?  Thank You...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Please contact our Phone Support team for assistance with this issue. You can find their number here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did . They sent me here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Daguy! Can you PM me the SR# that phone support gave you when you called them? We on the forums are completely unable to help you with this issue. Phone support is the only place to receive help on this. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.