Threats to be hacked and locked out

Last night while playing Halo Reach, I beat someone and he got upset and held me and my teammates offline for 10+ minutes and threatened to hack/jack/dox my gamertag. I didn't take him seriously at first and he got mad about it so he continued to message me with repeated threats about how I couldn't do anything about it and he was going to take my tag. He later got a friend involved who said I shouldn't be messing with his friend and that he was going to "lock out my tag and there was nothing you could do." I again ignored the message and continued playing only be kicked offline a few more times. The last message received was the original person telling me "your done and enjoy losing your tag."

These two people are known hackers, among several tags, and are pushing pretty hard to pursue annoying me and hacking/stealing/dox'ing my gamertag. I simply wish for these two individuals gamertags to be noticed and acknowledged for what they're doing. I was told by customer support to post their tags and the reference number for the xbox live support team.

Person 1:

[mod removed]   &      [mod removed]      (same person under two gamertags... the second gamertag name says it all)

Person 2:

[mod removed]     (again, the name says it all)

Reference Number:

[mod removed]  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Papa, very sorry to hear about this experience! However, naming & shaming is strictly forbidden on the forums. If you haven't do so already, please report those players through the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.