Threatening to hack my son

Gamer (same one reported yesterday [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. as playing with my son last night (Destron19) when I asked who he was so I know who my son is playing with. He called me the b word to my son and when I got on used vulgar and sexully profane language.  I immediately ended the game.  today he told my son that if he did not play with him he was going to "bang" his account or hack him so he could never play again.  I am furious and if I knew his real name would call the police. I still may.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello, Please do not name and shame on these forums.

I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. No worries about your son's account. Please make sure that on the console you; Report the player via his profile, Block communications-this will prevent him from talking with your son, and submit a bad-player review. After you have done that, the Xbox Enforcement Team will investigate and take appropriate action. For more information on how to, please visit here: enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Happy Gaming :)

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Another suggestion is turn on Parental controls so you can control what your son can do.  support.xbox.com/.../parental-safeguards

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.