thoughts on bejeweled 3

wat i wanna know is if it is worth 1200points

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think its all right but the missus loves it, she has all the Bejewled ones so far, its got 8 or so game modes and leaderboads so will keep you busy

I reviewed this game and it is so much better than Bejeweled 2, it has a really addictive Poker Mode where you make poker hands by matching gem types. The Achievements aren't as hard to earn and the unlocking of other game modes is not as lengthy a process as Bejeweled 2.

BUT I still think 1200 points is a bit steep for it...

I can only go on the demo which I thought was really good. The 1200 points is the only thing that's put me off getting the full game. If it wasn't for Battlefield Friday I would have bought it already.but I wil buy it at some point.

i enjoy bejewelled but the price tag does put me off, 1200 for an arcade seems very steep to me. maybe if it's in a sale i might buy it, otherwise i'll stick to blitz for the moment

Not for 1200.

Greedy.

Az

Have it for CPU, I love it!!!!! 568,000 points in Lightning!

1200 MS points is way too steep though. It should only be like 600, maybe 400, 1000 max

I think its a game which is better off with a mouse as opposed to the controller.

I like the Bejewelled games if i want to chill out for a bit but 1200mp is to much.Will get it when it's DoTW.

I personally love the game, but my friend can not get her friends scores to show up on the leaderboards.  She goes to friend page, and only hers shows up.  She shows on my leaderboard though.

[quote user="DeadlyOhio74"]

I personally love the game, but my friend can not get her friends scores to show up on the leaderboards.  She goes to friend page, and only hers shows up.  She shows on my leaderboard though.

[/quote]

Did you manage to sort out the leaderboard problem in the end? Just I'm having the same thing, I know I have a few on my FL that have it but I can't see their scores etc just the global leaderboard.

As far as the game goes, I think it's very good, much improved on Bejeweled 2, as mentioned the Poker mode is especially good and I like the chill out music for butterflies.

I know what people are saying about the cost but is you buy it for the PC at the moment it's showing at £14.99 on popcap's site and steam, so 1200 ms points works out at about £10 - not bad in comparrison.