Thnx Microsoft :)

Thank you for banning my account because it violated ur coc even though it's my right if I'm a Facist (1st amendment by the way) + losing my ambassador ship over this I think that violates my rights and I should have never been banned my political party is protected under 1st amendment FYI

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You should know that the First Amendment applies to the government. Since MS is not part of the government they have the right to limit the type of speech used on Xbox Live. Just as a private business and property (someone's house) can evict you from the premises for the type of language used or views expressed. Also, nice gamerscore. I expect a rant when it gets wiped.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It had to be approved by the moderators and that would take to long but fascism is not nazism

Sorry this didn't help.

First off this is not the proper section to ask about suspensions or bans. You need to post here. The XBLPET is the only department that can give you any information on your account ban/suspension. Second you did give up your "right" to say and do what you want at any given time when you agreed to the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. Third, discussing this out side of the proper forum is not allowed. I am going to go ahead and lock it up. Any other information you need can be found in the post from iNb4 Ownage.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  Actually, if you even attempted to take this to court for supposedly "violating the first ammendment" the judge would simply say "You agreed to a legal contract to NOT violate the Terms of Use" and would also refer you to section 18.1.4. in the Terms of Use stating the following

BINDING ARBITRATION. IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU AND MICROSOFT AGREE THAT IF YOU AND MICROSOFT DO NOT RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BY INFORMAL NEGOTIATION UNDER SECTION 18.1.2 ABOVE, ANY EFFORT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE WILL BE CONDUCTED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES IN SECTION 18.1.7 BELOW. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY AGREEING TO BINDING ARBITRATION, YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE (OR PARTICIPATE IN AS A PARTY OR CLASS MEMBER) ALL DISPUTES IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. INSTEAD, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, WHOSE AWARD (DECISION) WILL BE BINDING AND FINAL, EXCEPT FOR A LIMITED RIGHT OF APPEAL UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. ANY COURT WITH JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTIES MAY ENFORCE THE ARBITRATOR'S AWARD.

So then the case would be closed. 

Also, please refer to section 3 of the Terms of Use that states the following below

You MUST comply with this contract, all applicable laws, and the Microsoft Anti-spam Policy ( http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=117951) when using the Service. You must also obey any policies, codes of conduct and notices we provide, including the Code of Conduct ( http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct and its successors) ("Code of Conduct"). You agree that the Service is only for your personal use, and you will not use the Service, any content available on the Service, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may be unable to use the Service outside the country associated with your account ("Territory").

Apologies, but they had every right to ban your account because of that rule above.  Please review the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of Use to prevent future suspensions from the service.  Thanks! :)

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Sorry this didn't help.

For suspension related topics, this sub-forum is the place to post. However I suspect you already know what you did wrong judging by your opening post, so I am not sure what else you want.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also no nazi terms are used because wht they did was wrong but Facism is different than nazism so ^^^^^

Sorry this didn't help.

Wrong forum.

Sorry this didn't help.