This Xbox Live account should not exsist

Hi, I recently tried to tie my gamertag to a different windows live I.D. of mine.  However, when I tried, I was given an error message that said "the windows live ID you're switching to is already linked to another Xbox Live account."  The account that I'm using to post this message is, in fact, that account.  The problem is, this account should not exist.  I do not remember creating it nor is it ever used, as evidenced but the complete lack of activity on the account.  I would like to know if there's a way to get rid of this account "InaudibleGraph0" permanently, or at least unlink the windows live ID from it so I can link it to my real Xbox Live gamertag? Thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I recommend that you contact Xbox Phone support as they should be able to either fix this or escalate it further so that it can be fixed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Graph, you can actually associate that Live ID with another Gamertag. What you need to do is switch that Live ID with a new one using the steps on this page; then, you should be able to create a new Gamertag with the Live ID that's been freed up (though it could take some time for that Live ID to become 'free' again). If you have any questions on how to complete these steps, let me know!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.