This Week on Xbox Live [XBLA and DotW]

This week on the Xbox Live Arcade, there's a nice little precursor to the release of DiRT 3 next week, as SEGA Rally Online Arcade finally tears in a couple of weeks late in order to launch in tandem with the PlayStation Network now that it's finally restored.

You'll be able to grab it from XBLA from Wednesday, May 18th for 800 Microsoft Points. There's more content coming to XBL this week too, with Fable III hitting Games on Demand from tomorrow and the Rockstar Pass for LA Noire also turning up tomorrow for 800 Microsoft Points.

This week's Deal of the Week is a pirate-related treat, possibly to coincide with the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie, which is also out soon.

Arrrr Matey! Pirates Theme

• Age of Booty (Capcom) - 17-23 May - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • Deadliest Warrior (Spike) - 17-23 May - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Deadliest Warrior Pirate Outfits (Spike) - 17-23 May - 160 MSP (50% off)
  • The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (LucasArts) - 17-23 May - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Monkey Island LeChuck Pirate Suit (LucasArts) - 17-23 May - 120 MSP (50% off)
  • Monkey Island Pirate Telescope (LucasArts) - 17-23 May - 80 MSP (50% 0ff)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Game over yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Hopefully it's that one, most cheerful game over voiceover ever

I am tempted for age of booty as I have exactly 200ms points left.

I am sure I liked the trial and its any excuse fro a pirate game I guess

Does anybody play it online though?

May take a look at Age of Booty but it's Sega Rally for me! Never been a fan of driving games but always had a soft spot for SR

Try the trial first. May not been be everyones cup of tea. There are strategy elements to the game aswell. such as building up your forts, controlling the map, etc.

may have to have a look at that then, i was gunna pick myself some rockband songs but if thats good i might get that instead!

i played the trail of age of booty and quite enjoyed it. Reminded me of the pirate game "overboard" on PSONE.

I swear i saw this line up a few months ago. Come on MS there is plenty of content on the marketplace to come up with new deals.

whats age of booty and dealiest warrior like?

Sega Rally for me.Should keep me out of trouble until Dirt 3

xbla need an injection of quality.