This player had booted me OFFLINE

THis Player [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS]  has booted me offline. They are a clan so stay away from them. I filed a complaint on this player. I was told by an Xbox live service member to post this forum and call the gamertag out on the forums. Hopefully the staff will see this and RESPOND ASAP. i was told by staff to take all these very serious because they can steal Your account and make purchases with it. 

Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Phone support strikes again...

1. For starters naming and shaming is a no no on here but some bright spark has deemed the correct course of action to be not to tell phone support about this. For ye olde rules thread -

I cannot let this stand! I’m going to tell the world! 
Trust me when I say we appreciate your commitment to keeping Xbox LIVE free of harassment, but we do have a strict policy against “Name & Shame” in the forums. It is against our forum Code of Conduct to call out other users’ Gamertags for any reason. Please follow the above guidelines for filing a complaint against and blocking communication from the user(s) and be patient as Enforcement looks into it. Thank you!

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx

2. They can't steal your account unless your WLID & password are stupidly easy to guess or your security measures are less than stringent or you tell them that info yourself. Bit of common sense about where you're putting your personal info online (ie not all over Facebook), bit of common sense about password selection (ie don't try to be clever with it or try to second guess hackers), decent anti virus software on your computer, being careful with your personal info on a public computer, bit of common sense when selecting secret questions and answers and not responding to phishing scams and you'll be fine. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.