This place was a mission to find!

I wouldn't have known how to get here if it wasn't for Cokney Charmer directing me here....doesn't even come up in google search results now.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 7, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I saw you guys in the Feedback section so Thought I would stick a link in there for you to use. Happy to have helped

How do you quote someone now?

I don't like it. Why they played about it with it in the first place is a mystery. That drop down menu is too close to the Xbox 360 + Accessories, and pain in the neck when you open the wrong drop down menu, waiting for it to disappear before you can select the correct one! Took me a good ten minutes to figure out what the hell to do. Wasn't exactly shouting to me that it was a drop down menu in the first place!

Good old Cockney Charmer got me here in one piece.
I think the navigation menus need a touch upon, however now i am here it feels alot nicer.

[quote user="o0o Wiggy o0o"]

How do you quote someone now?

[/quote]

Hit reply

Then Rich Formatting

When that menu comes up you will see a green button above saying Quote, press this for it to bring in the post you are replying to's text.

Messy, uncessary complicated, but thats because they are really pushing this Quick Reply style of the new forums. Also you may not have seen yet, but the UK also has its own official Games Discussion area...where you make the threads about the games you want to discuss

Uk Xbox Games Discussion Area

Its going to take a bit of time for people to get used to mate.

Mission Compreet

Such a pain to find I cant even renenber how I got here :(

Psh.  I found the place in like 5 minutes.  I just noticed there was a link that said 'UK' so I just hovered over it and that was it.  I was home.

I thought it was easy to find.