This one guy

Who freakin sits here all day rating one star to every comment on this forum lol... Reveal yourself lmao.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's the One Star Warrior. He\she is trained in the arts of forum Ninjutsu. The One Star Warrior is the final judge of all things technological or game related. The One Star Warrior does not need to reveal themselves, because clicking a star icon on the forum is the straight and righteous path to vengeance for every harsh word they have suffered on this forum that totally didn't make their eyes sting or their bottom lip quiver a little bit. The One Star Warrior is there, and watching. Be afraid.

Do you think it´s just one person?

I think there are more lol

There is definitely at least one person, who will go through thread by thread and rate every comment. I'm pretty sure it is one person, but it could be more.

okay but WHY would someone do that??????

Because they are barely what one would classically consider a sane and whole human being. We are talking about the kind of person that is guaranteed to have a restraining order in the future, if they don't have one already. That quiet person at school or work that you find yourself watching very, very closely.

@babiesrfood, do you watch or play naruto? Just wondering

No, why?

That was fast reply ... As I said earlier just wondering .... There was no reason behind it lol .... Maybe your use of few terms in your first comment which I must tell you had me laughing   made me ask you that

Nope, never seen it. I'm not a huge anime buff, though I enjoy the classics everyone knows about like Princess Mononoke and Ghost in the Shell.

The silent guy we all know?

Must be my dog lol