This one belongs to Sony

This gen going to go to Sony, as they want it more, heck they need it to survive.  We ain't talking fanboy crap we talking survival here and Sony needs and wants it more.  Microsoft has always got windows to rely on and maybe cellphones and tablets.  But for Sony it's a lot more serious, Sony will fight tooth and nail. They know the business inside out, Microsoft might have the money. But you can't buy a successful path in gaming.  You can not buy the games industry just look at Rare.  Rare is a ghost of what it was when it was partly owned by Nintendo.  I'm sure Nintendo take great satisfaction in knowing that Nintendo had the best years out of Rare before selling the developer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had pizza for lunch... what about you?

Lets not Fan the Flames.. I am on my way out too. "In a Friendly way" ill hold the door for you tohellnbak.  

Do not discuss topics that are not related to Xbox or the topic of the forum. This includes creating comparison threads involving other console manufactures.

"Not My Words Pal"

With the way this last year has unfolded, I'll be slightly surprised if MS even still owns the Xbox brand this time next year. Considering all the issues with shareholders wanting it gone and the new CEO, I'm sure Xbox is already on the trading block. I'm personally hoping that someone like Google or Amazon could pick it up and start to right this sinking ship. Perhaps then MS could put the time and money into Windows 9 and actually make it something worth buying.

Troll on.

[quote]Do not discuss topics that are not related to Xbox or the topic of the forum. This includes creating comparison threads involving other console manufactures.[/quote]

The funny part is this thread will almost definitely be deleted, while other threads that make comparisons but try to place the X1 in a positive light are only locked, if any action is taken at all. Gotta love the selected moderation around here!

The selected moderation here have all put in their dues. They have helped thousands in multiple different ways. They have posted for years while maintaining a positive community image. And in thanks for doing so they have been given the power to be.

Now it is their turn to enforce the rules that be, rules not set by themselves as they are not even paid employees. This means they have lives too and cannot always be here.

So if this thread or yours are ever to be deleted it is for a reason.

I just am ready to take the stink put towards me for nipping things like this in the butt before they go off. I want to read fruitful threads not biased opinions. So do most others they may just not choose to always stand up.

Sorry, that should have said "selective moderation", not "selected". Damn auto-correct.

Now quit brownnosing and you won't have to worry about that "stink" you seem to be preparing for. I'm not sure who you're "nipping in the butt" either, but you may want to look up that expression sometime.

Wrong forums.

I am Prepared not preparing.  And its not brown nosing its someone who frequents this place and cares simply letting someone know they broke the Rules and how. Its just information nothing personal