This Months update Xbox

I hear this months update will give us Youtube, Internet explorer BING, and BBC Iplayer can anyone confirm this details are true XD 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, it will come closer to October/November.

[quote user="MKWake"]

I hear this months update will give us Youtube, Internet explorer BING, and BBC Iplayer can anyone confirm this details are true XD 

[/quote]

BBC iplayer? Are you serious?

The only way BBCi player will come to the xbox 360 is if it is avalible to gold and silver members at no extra cost.

You already pay to use BBCi player through the TV licence fee so their for the BBC will not let it be a gold exclusive as then in essence you are paying twice.

[quote user="MKWake"]

I hear this months update - NO, it wont be out this month, scheduled for the "fall"

will give us Youtube, - Yes

Internet explorer - No

BING - Yes to a certain extent, will let you search content, ie zune movies, xbox games but not the web.

and BBC Iplayer - No

can anyone confirm this details are true XD 

[/quote]

All covered?

[quote user="the better twin"]

[quote user="MKWake"]

I hear this months update - NO, it wont be out this month, scheduled for the "fall"

will give us Youtube, - Yes

Internet explorer - No

BING - Yes to a certain extent, will let you search content, ie zune movies, xbox games but not the web.

and BBC Iplayer - No

can anyone confirm this details are true XD 

[/quote]

All covered?

[/quote]

Right on brother, Right on....This Is my knowledge of what Is happening and for a second I thought I had lost the best part of a year!!

Remember, remember, updates are November.

BBC iplayer is on its way guys :)

[quote user="FiniteRich"]

BBC iplayer is on its way guys :)

[/quote]

Any proof to back that claim up?  Unless MS make it available to silver members as well as gold members it will not happen.

Not that I would use it, I have 3 virgin box's and 3 laptops to use it on if I need to.

i have BBC iplayer through my BT Vision box... I never use it... anything these days you want to watch can be sky plussed/recorded/tivo'ed or whatever... i think i used iplayer once at work to watch Doctor Who.. and thats because I didn't have a working aeriel then...you're not missing anything

[quote user="Drop Dead Darcy"]

Remember, remember, updates are November.

[/quote]

nice

am i the only one that thinks games consoles should be called multimedia platforms?