THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH XBOX. (Account Hacked)

Alright so here is the entire situation:  I had tried logging into my account around Augest, to find out that my account was recovered to another Xbox.

Hmmmm, that's weird i thought. so i tried recovering the account with my info and it would not verify, so i gave 1-800-4 My Xbox a call. Basically, i had run all my info and verifyed everything to confirm i am the account holder. The news they had shared with me is very sad.

I had been hacked by someone in Brazil, and had a $160 charge to my credit card.

Xbox had locked the account and run an investigation. I was in fact refunded the money later in September, but i had received a Email that granted me one month free for the wait.

I figured i would wait everything out, thinking the investigation wouldnt take that long. 

I gave 1-800-4 My Xbox a call today wondering if the investigation was closed so i could get back to playing live. The information they told me was that the investigation was still open, and since the account was recovered in Brazil, the investigation can take up to 1 year.

Ill be honest, i am very disappointed with the fact that this investigation is going to take so long, but i had NO calls, emails, or anything telling me that the account was going to take so long. The only email i had received was the one month free and the money refunded. 

So, after the 4 years i had spent on the account, endless hours, money renewing, levels ive reached on games, i had asked the agent to forward the call to her supervisor.

The only thing they said they can do for me is give me one month free of live or 500 points.

Honestly, in my case this is not fair WHAT SO EVER. i am very very very disappointed with the service they has provided for me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Click the link below in my signature. It works for millions of subscribers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear, but I also have had my account hacked.

My account is currently still in the fraud department,

I had lost over 2600 microsoft points of the game Fifa 12.

Simply wait a month and everything will be restored and the hacker will be banned.

I know it's horrible to bare that long but trust me,

Just play some offline in the time been and I wish you the best of look with your account.

Hope this help,

Brad.

Sorry this didn't help.

Shift, I'm sorry but that information is a little skewed. People who have NOT had their account migrated are seeing 25-30 days at the most.

If the account has been migrated to another country (like this guy), you're probably looking at a lot longer than that. Most I've seen on these forums are 4 months and waiting.

Sorry this didn't help.

well my account was hacked back in june 12th they are still investigating til this day what are the IT Administrators doing

Sorry this didn't help.

Call them up and see what's taking so long.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had already called and everything. they said there is no givin day, but it the agent said it WILL be awhile.

Sorry this didn't help.

they have to find the person who did it then return anything stolen then return the account

sorry for the wait but theres not mutch you can do sit tight have you got any 3 mounth accounts you can use while you wait ?

Sorry this didn't help.

I already got refunded the money. All they offered me was one month of xbox live. Thats not even worth having a month on a new account, because when that expires im still accountless.

Sorry this didn't help.