This is sadistic

How could my place of employment possibly make me work on the day titanfall launches?!? I started the download at 430am and now I have to work 12 hours before I can even fire it up! Certain games deserve to have a special holiday just to avoid this predicament 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is that a cough I hear on you? and you look like you might have a temperature, maybe time to go home and "relax" ;-)

I cant get mine until Friday, games trains planes always late in uk

Us lot in the EU have to wait till Friday. Your pain is nothing my friend.

Started mine at 3:15 a.m., went to bed, woke up @ 10: a.m. & it's still at 89%. :(

On top of that, even if it finishes, I won't be able to play it due to school assignments & classes. The earliest I will get to play it will probably be around 9 p.m. tonight. :'(

Those of you over in EU, I feel a smidgen of your pain & it stings; it stings really bad.

I came here to laugh, not to feel.

3 shifts between me and Titanfall. Count your blessings.

GG 7 hours on 89% now that stings

[quote user="disc frolf"]

How could my place of employment possibly make me work on the day titanfall launches?!? I started the download at 430am and now I have to work 12 hours before I can even fire it up! Certain games deserve to have a special holiday just to avoid this predicament 

[/quote] Yeah now I know how silly I sound when I make comments like this one.

What kinds of connections do some of you have (the people with the multiple hour DL's)?

I know its a big download but some of those times are terrible.

Make it worse when we all get home from work... all your friends will be level 20+ and map experts... with all the good weapons... and us working folk will get boot stomped for a few rounds