This is getting ridiculous

Is anyone else bothered by the constant xbox live service downtime. I renewed my live service with a year subscription and more than half of the time it does not work. I am constantly getting system firmware updates and took myself off of the beta testing group (i do not remember entering that program) and it did not fix any of the problems. I keep trying to contact microsoft and the chat is down or does not give me the option to email, which is why I have to post in a forum. I spent an hour and a half on the phone a week ago with a microsoft employee and doing everything that he said exactly, eventually he told me that the service was down. I keep getting frustrated because rival game platforms do not charge and the service thaIpay for never works at all.

Anyways, does anyone else have this same problem or is this isolated to me. I always ask all my friends if they have the same outages that i do and they never do.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Xbox live service in recent weeks, has been down more often.

Now other day there was an update, there seems to also be some Comcast/xfinity issues again too.

IMHO: microsofts attn is divided in 1/2 by there being an Xbox one.

I do not plan on getting an Xbox one this yr, as I find my 360 to be adequate, familiar and have much invested.

They always get down to the bottom of things, and hopefully in coming days/weeks, we will see a smoother service overall - like in past yrs.

I Cannot play COD today it seems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Could I suggest,

if you would like to communicate with MS and feel that nothing is working at 100% if you have a twitter account you can tweet to @XboxSupport, they will respond most times.. im currently tweeting them about a problem I am having.

Hopefully everything will be sorted out with the xbox live core service and we have no problems for a while

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.