this is getting rediculous,my account stolen, then returned after investigation with code of conduct?

my account was stolen on december 29 th. i opened an unatherized account investigation. well my account was returned today, great right? No! my account was returned with a code of conduct. so please tell me how does my account that was in good standing when it was stolen, gets code of conducted while in the investigations teams control. so now i got my account back and still cant play it..I'm begining to get very annoyed with this..oh and by the way 1800 4my xbox is useless. thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try calling and ask to speak with a supervisor. Make sure you are connected to the right department.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

th first time i called they hung up on me, the second time i called he directed me to come here, that they have no power to remove the suspension, that the investigation/enfourcement would have to look into it. he directed me here, but i'll take your advise and call back a third time,thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Try posting here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx  This will answer your Code of Conduct

Sorry this didn't help.

Im going to take you advice once again, but im sure i know what their going to say.

"This account was suspended due to content in the Motto, Bio, Name and/or location fields which violated the following section of the Code of Conduct:

Don’t create a Gamertag, profile content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by, this includes comments that look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate any of the following: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.

Information on your suspension was sent to the Windows Live ID e-mail associated with your Gamertag. If you no longer have access to that e-mail account, we suggest updating your Windows Live ID so that you can receive important updates and information from Microsoft.

This is how to change your Windows Live ID: support.microsoft.com/.../945419

To help avoid future account suspensions, please review the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and the Terms of Use here:

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU"

The problem with this is, my account was not in my posession when it was code of conducted.so althou this msg my accurately explain why my accound is suspended, it should not apply to me due to the fact my account was"stolen" and the inappropreate message wich caused this,was not done by me.18004myxbox told me a email should have been sent explaining why it was C.O.C to me, but again when it was stolen my windows live id was replaced with one of their own,,,So Xbox sent the ppl who did this the email not me.i just would like to have this issue resolved, in a timely manner. when i spoke to the represenator on the phone, she told me it may take up to 12days befor this issue is resolved.Wow

Sorry this didn't help.

Tell the agent when the account was hacked and have it locked and investigated.  The Enforcement Team will look into it. While they are, your account will be suspended due to payment error. This process takes 3-28 days. The days you have now will be froze and will resume once your account is given back to you.

Sorry this didn't help.

i already reported the account, it was ivestigated,and returned to me.(as i staited in the opening post) i recieved my account back today from the investigation people, with the code of conduct aquired from the people who stole it still on there. december 29th- stolen december 29th reported, jan 10th code of conducted, jan 11 returned(with the coc. when i recoverd my profile back it said you hace a code of conduct.. So you mean to tell me i should have it frozen again,after it was already investigated?why? they should have taken care of this prior to returning it to me.

heres the link to a post from last week on my account name i made to be able to post, if you wanna read it

forums.xbox.com/.../179909.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Your going to have to have it investigated again due to this matter. Or.... Create a new account and avoid a headache

Sorry this didn't help.

i guess the point is being missed,

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand what your saying. Your account was hacked, they posted stuff on your bio and when the account was being investigated they seen it and did a code of conduct on your account thinking that it was you. I myself can not do anything about it. Like I suggested  before, call customer service and pray you get someone that understands. Don't really see how the forums would help you on this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for your advice/input, i called customer support and not only did they tell me they couldnt help me with the problem,they suggested that i make a post on xboxlive.com.if you cant help any futher with the situation, thats understandable but i am trying to get advice from someone who can acutally help me with the problem, thankyou

Sorry this didn't help.