This is absurd

I have tried cancelling my XBOX Live account for the past 3 years and every year I get another renewal confirmation notice that says I've been charged for 24 months.  I've probably called XBOX 4 or 5 times and changed my credit card information to something that doesn't exist, but I still get charged every year.  I can't call them because I'm in China for the Summer and right now they're closed.  What do you suggest?  I'm about to call American Express and get them to kickback every charge in the past 4 years to XBOX...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

A couple of things.   First, if you would like to cancel your account, simply call the support number and ask them to cancel it.  Trying to change your "credit card information to something that doesn't exist" is not the right way to handle this situation.  Secondly, China doesn't temporarily "close" for the summer and neither does Xbox Support.  If you have an issue that must be dealt with and is important to you, you will make the time to take care of the issue.  Also, I wouldn't expect any help from Amex as you've allowed the situation to continue for "4 years" and must therefore accept the responsibility for the situation you find yourself in and not blame them, or Microsoft for that matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.