THIS GUY IS BOOSTING AND IS HACKING.

HE IS ALSO USING AFFENSIVE WORDS ALSO HE IS USING A MODDED CONTROLLER AND A J TAGGED XBOX HE IS THREATING PEOPLE IN XBOX LIVE PARTIES AND GAME CHAT PLEASE COULD YOU BAN HIM AND HIS FRIEND IN CRIME [GT Removed] & [GT Removed] - do not name and shame on the forums. 

thank you sorry for the capitals! yours sincerely  iAwkwardAndi :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Report him on your console.

Apologises for using all capitals ,rude but not against the rules  but Names and shames in the forums which is against the rules with no worries . Report the player via your console

Against the rules Name and shamed thread we meet again.

hi guys^ thanks they said they are going to to get everyone on there friends list to report me and I haven't done anything they bully me in school aswell, what do I do?

[quote user="iAwkwardAndi"]hi guys^ thanks they said they are going to to get everyone on there friends list to report me and I haven't done anything they bully me in school aswell, what do I do?[/quote]

If you haven't done anything wrong then any false complaints against you will be ignored, but the people filing false complaints may find themselves subject to the attention of the Policy Enforcement Team. Your best bet for LIVE is to mute and block the individuals in question so they cannot contact you. As far as school goes you may be better off speaking to a parent/guardian/teacher about the situation that strangers on a forum.

Good luck and happy gaming. 

block them, and unfriend them, and spit in their milk.