This Gen Best of 2013?

Just looking back over all the games I have played on the 360 and 2013 hasn't really been a great year in my opinion but if I'm picking winners. Full game has to be GTA5. But the Arcade winner without a doubt has been State of Decay. I had a better overall time with SoD than I did with all the other big titles released this year. My overall 360 ultimate winning game I has to be Fallout 3 with Gears of War a very close second! How bout you folks?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Grand Theft Auto 5 was an absolute masterpiece (not including online)

This Year hands Down GTA5 arcade again State of Decay for me. Generation favorite Fallout 3 and Minecraft as arcade gen fav

I've enjoyed so many games this generation but Fallout 3 is my overall favourite.

Closely followed by the likes of Read Dead Redemption, Halo ( for the story/campaigns ) Skyrim and the Forza series.

The Walking Dead is my favourite Arcade game.

Shame this forum doesn't have a vote option!

Only played 3 games from 2013 this year.  Favourite of the gen is probably Halo 3, that's my most played so I'll say that.

GTAV had moments of greatness but it was very meh at times, that's why my Bioshock Infinite is my favourite game of 2013. Sniper GW2 was a surprisingly good budget title and Remember Me was a great new IP which hopefully can be improved with a sequel next gen.

---

Skyrim and Borderlands are both masterpieces of this generation.

[quote user="Genchy"]Just looking back over all the games I have played on the 360 and 2013 hasn't really been a great year in my opinion

[/quote]

This is because you have not played "Diablo III".

One of the best titles to be released on the 360 in years.

I played the demo not my type of game. Hence me not buying it and hence me not mentioning it. Great that you love it though.

Have to go with GTA V & Dialblo III myself.Mention to Defiance as well,had some great times on that.

Oh man I forgot about D3 wasnt defiance last year that was also a good game