This GamerTag is harassing me

His GAMERTAG- [MOD EDIT] sent me multiple messages that i still have, one containing my ip adress saying he has been kicking me offline and will keep kicking me offline. I have been kicked 50+ times and have to reset my modem and my router. As soon as i get on xboxlive he ends up kicking me within a few minutes. I have filed a complaint and a player review, even blocked communications with him and nothing came from it. He says hes going to keep kicking me and sending me messages  cussing at me. I just want to play xbox without being kicked offline and harassed by this kid. Hes a modder and hacker. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Please do not "name and shame" other player on the forum. If you have filed a complaint and blocked communications he shouldn't be able to keep contacting you. The XBLPET take time to work through the thousands of complaints they have each day. Try appearing offline for awhile when you play and see if you are still being kicked. I'm not sure how he would have been able to get your IP address. But you may have to contact your ISP to have it changed.

forums.xbox.com/.../harassment-amp-filing-a-complaint.aspx

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Bucksthotz!

The cause of this is called ddos-attack (DoS, Denial of Service). Since this is not only affecting your Xbox LIVE connection from going down but instead all your connection to internet it is therefore your ISP (Internet Service Provider) you should contact in the first place.

I whish you good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

BuCkSHotz 420,

Thanks for posting and submitting this. Do you have any proof he is kicking you offline or is even is kicking you offline. If you have anything to ''prove'' he is kicking you offline then you can prove he is harassing you and we can go from there. Just a side note: Xbox live Ambassadors can't suspend his account if there if prof but you can contact a Xbox Live Employee.

Other suggestions:

Block communications from him and he can't sent you messages.

When you try to get online try to ''Appear Offline''

Try resetting your Modem/Router

Sorry this didn't help.

i get kicked offline on my computer too I even contacted my isp and its not from them. i know its him because he sent me messages saying it was and he even had my ip adress. its not hard to get someones ip adress and kick them offline. he keeps doing it and will keep doing it. I contacted Microsoft and they told me to post on here and i did. he been doing it to me and a few other friends. its been going on for weeks. I still have the messages he sent me with my IP adress in it and saying hes gonna just keep doing it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I appear offline and he still does it.  and sorry bout putting the gamertag on here when i was talking to an xbox live employee i was told to put everything about this on this forum so i thought it mean the gt too.

Sorry this didn't help.