Thinking of buying an Xbox One

If your thinking about buying an xbox one let me put it simply DONT. I was a die hard xbox fan had the 360 since the week it come out and when I heard about the xbox one I had to get it, and since I've had I've need nothing but disappointed with it. A lot of the time it keeps randomly signing me out of xbox live, 500gb sounds like a lot of memory but you actually get about 300gb spare which isn't hard anything when you have to install the whole game to your XboxOne one and on the subject of installing I spent £50 to buy dead rising 3 online and it's currently 7am here and I've been installing it since 4pm yesterday and it's on 9% and my internet connection is fine we used to run about 4-6 wireless devices at once but now with the xbox one one I can't even use my iphone properly without it freezing on the Internet the xbox one is the biggest waste of money anyone could ever spend absolutely disgusted with it will be getting rid of it as soon as I can.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear you have problems.have you tried a hard reset?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dont know what could cause this, but i currently have 8 digitally purchased games, and 7 of them was downloaded and installed in between 20-40 mins, depending on size.

Only one that took a long time was Ryse.

One thing when buying digitally is that there are potentially three things that happens at the same time.

Main game being downloaded, Updates/patches being downloaded and Game being installed and updated/patched.

Btw, you can start a download and turn off the xbox (if using instant on) and the download will continue even when turned off.

As for the size of the hdd, yes it will become too small fast. But external hdd support are expected in may/june.

I remember the first 360 had 20gb hdd with a lot less available, so this is just how it works. The PS4 has the same 500gb, bigger console hdd are coming, probably by the end of the year too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.