Things that require attention

Hello Microsoft and the Xbox one community!

I love the xbox one like everyone else who has one or has had the ability to play one. 

I think their are a few things that you guys need too improve on though. 

(I'm just doing point form cause it's easier)

- I am kind of getting sick of having to press and hold the xbox button to read a message or accept an invite. When I am pplaying a game and I get a message I cant, or don't have the time to ever read it, ever. 

- Everything loads slow... it does NOT matter what it is, reading messages, starting games, accepting game invites is a whole other, slow, annoying process. 

- My kinnect doesn't hear me. What I mean by that is, it can hear me when it's quiet, when I'm playing forza or call of duty and I say, "xbox, record that" it NEVER hears me when its said normal. I set my tv volume loud during setup like it said and still, nothing. Apparently, you guys show in your video, a bunch of people in the room talking and partying and he "apparently" can talk normal to his kinnect.... not hear, xbox.

- During any game, Call of Duty, NBA, Dead Rising, the game, out of no where, force closes and resets the whole game. If you are playing a game such as nba or dead rising, your game does not auto save for you and you then you lose all your current progress.

- I turn my xbox on in the morning or anytime by saying, "xbox, on" if my xbox turns on without a controller on, 99% of the time, when I turn my controller on, the game does not pick up and left, right, x, a, b pushes. I can hold the xbox button and shut off the controller or console using the controller. When I turn my controller back on, it still won't read anything untill I turn my xbox off and then start the console with a controller.

I wouldn't say that I am asking for anything too over the top here... I just want my console too work properly. I know game install times are long and that can't really be fixed so my requests don't seem so, outlandish when I think about them. I never thought about buying a ps4, but now, with all the lies of, fast load times and talking to your xbox, not yelling at it, "XBOX, RECORD THAT!!" It makes me wonder what a ps4 would play like......

NOT, who would give their money to sony :p

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

HAHAHAHA sorry for the few words that are clearly spelt wrong. I wrote it on my note 2 and it clearly didnt spell some things right..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.