Hello Microsoft and the Xbox one community!
I love the xbox one like everyone else who has one or has had the ability to play one.
I think their are a few things that you guys need too improve on though.
(I'm just doing point form cause it's easier)
- I am kind of getting sick of having to press and hold the xbox button to read a message or accept an invite. When I am pplaying a game and I get a message I cant, or don't have the time to ever read it, ever.
- Everything loads slow... it does NOT matter what it is, reading messages, starting games, accepting game invites is a whole other, slow, annoying process.
- My kinnect doesn't hear me. What I mean by that is, it can hear me when it's quiet, when I'm playing forza or call of duty and I say, "xbox, record that" it NEVER hears me when its said normal. I set my tv volume loud during setup like it said and still, nothing. Apparently, you guys show in your video, a bunch of people in the room talking and partying and he "apparently" can talk normal to his kinnect.... not hear, xbox.
- During any game, Call of Duty, NBA, Dead Rising, the game, out of no where, force closes and resets the whole game. If you are playing a game such as nba or dead rising, your game does not auto save for you and you then you lose all your current progress.
- I turn my xbox on in the morning or anytime by saying, "xbox, on" if my xbox turns on without a controller on, 99% of the time, when I turn my controller on, the game does not pick up and left, right, x, a, b pushes. I can hold the xbox button and shut off the controller or console using the controller. When I turn my controller back on, it still won't read anything untill I turn my xbox off and then start the console with a controller.
I wouldn't say that I am asking for anything too over the top here... I just want my console too work properly. I know game install times are long and that can't really be fixed so my requests don't seem so, outlandish when I think about them. I never thought about buying a ps4, but now, with all the lies of, fast load times and talking to your xbox, not yelling at it, "XBOX, RECORD THAT!!" It makes me wonder what a ps4 would play like......
NOT, who would give their money to sony :p