These things keep freezing my Xbox

For some reason when I try to run Netflix or try to start Zone of The Enders: The 2nd Runner of the HD collection that I downloaded from the marketplace they never fail to freeze my console. I can get to a certain cutscene on ZoE and it freezes and when it looks like Netflix is done loading up the screen goes dead black. I've tried deleting and downloading these things again but to no avail. I've even go so far as to clean the cache and nothing happens. I have noticed that ZoE gets to 80% of its download and then say that it's completed. Could that be a potential problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there DJ!  And may I say excellent choice with the ZoE!  OK, so it gets to 80% and says complete?  How much free space do you have on your console?  Here's something kinda wacky that I want you to try.  Make a note of how big ZoE is and then delete it again.  Clear cache, restart console all that good stuff.  Then find another game demo of about the same size and download that.  Once it's downloaded, leave it on your hard drive and download ZoE again.  Can you try that and let us know how it goes?  If it does behave, please try the same thing for Netflix.  If not, can you let us know what region your account is set to and what region you're in physically right now?  Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.