These are the Xbox forums, right?

So why the hell is it that when someone who purchases the Xbox One, comes here to talk about it, and when the regulars here see that someone bought the X1, they attack him?

I thought this place was for the people who are purchasing the X1 and want to talk about it. All I see here is X1 bashing and PS4 praising. If you like the PS4 or a PC for that matter, then leave and go discuss those products on that product's forums.

I don't get this place at all and quite frankly, it really sad at how bad gaming communities have become.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This place is like the outback in Mad Max.

Sorry man, you should not listen to the ones that bash you.

Xbox One is awesome so feel free to talk about it!

Ignore the haters ;)

Just ignore the PS4 lovers, obviously they don't have anything better to do but start flamewar.

Be happy with what you spent money on :)

Its not that we are promoting the PS4. in fact we want more people to come to the X1. Dont get me wrong its a wonderful machine it really is but i am a MS fan  Its those people that are complaining about the K2 and SEEM to think its $100 since there is a $100 price difference and compair it to the K1 (witch was sort of a failure. had one for a few weeks. too smal of a room) and the ones that say my PC is better than the X1 and so on. So we tell them you have another choice other than the X1 this gen if you dont like it

Hey Favious.A fuel injected suicide machine.The Night rider.

Yeah I don't get it either. It's such a bad thing to come to an X1 forum and discuss why you like it. It's just the cool thing at the moment to use the word GDDR5 and seem all knowing when the games are speaking for themselves.

Yeah just try and ignore the silver accounts with 0 gamer score lol thats usually a sign of your typical sony troll trying to get a rise out of people. Love some of these high level members that jumped ship and praise the PS4 all day like hobble that guy is fool of himself. Anyway CANt WaIT FOr DR3 AND BF4! launch day.

Whats happening is there a new console coming out ?

On a serious note, there are many supporters of X1 most of the haters have grey(silver) name or really low game score together, not exclusively! but best to make your own mind up. and your right about a hand full of people spoiling the threads to troll.

sorry for double post. On another note you tend to realise the gamers who are worth listening too and sort of by pass the troll posts, then you can skip posts much faster by gamer pic :)

I haven't seen no one attacked for buying an xbox one. I have seen long time xbox fans looking for justification on spending a extra 100$ over the competitions cheaper but more powerful console. When they ask about the Kinects vaule no one can come with anything but to say go buy a PS4.

There are no doubt trolls but there also is a split between real xbox fans who are debating over MS new policy of having only one version of the xboxones console. Last gen MS had multiple versions and options for the 360 trying get price point for every one. But now when people ask for same thing this gen things get heated real quick and people are called entitled little babbies.

There is also people who are buying a Xboxone but are just discussing and weighing out the options and differences between what the competition is offering. The competition has got some postive things going for it.