The XBOX ONE Smart Glass app needs a TURN ON Button, it already has a OFF Button. Any one agre

Microsoft/ Xbox, you guys need to update the XBOX ONE Smart Glass, so i can turn on my XBOX ONE, i mean if i can turn it off i should be able to turn it on.. So Can you guys add a TURN ON Button to the XBOX ONE Smart Glass app PLZ

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well smartglass has to be connected to the internet to find an xbox one on your network. So how exactly would it work if no xbox one is detected?

Also people are lazy.

This would be so much easier than saying Xbox on.......

lol not sure why this is needed .. "Xbox, On" .. the controller too .. isn't it just as simple to use either of those.

It's too much trouble to push a button on my controller.

I would rather grab my phone, pull up the app and push a button there. It's just easier...and saves time.

^^ not sure if serious or just pointing out how non-useful this would be. ^_^

lol i think he's not serious.  because Xbox, On trumps all as far as speed and convenience goes.

or you can have the best of both worlds with your phone in play like i sometimes do > www.unscriptedxbox.com/.../the-perfect-xbox-on-command :)

LOL Deac... The Velvet Voice... Mel Torme fan? He was The Velvet Fog... if you were unaware.

Yes, I'm being ridiculous. Hopefully the OP is as well. Albeit, nothing surprises me around here any more.

I agree since "X Box On" only works about 50% of the time. No issues with "X Box Off" though how strange.