The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

The Elite Controller for Xbox One is great, however, the App is making me regret my purchase. It randomly assigns buttons that I never even configured, or sometimes doesn't even work at all. I had to quit 4 different matches of Halo 5 because of this busted piece of junk. I'd firgured they'll update the App to actually work, but I've seen nothing. I'm really not happy with this controller at all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t  work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have an extra controller delete the app and the data with it. Reinstall app.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is another issue I have found and maybe it is why those above are having issues. I went to map My D-Pad Up and Left to slot P1 and P3, according to the numbering on the controller itself that should be top right grip trigger and to left grip trigger. However the app shows P1 and P3 on the same grip, I am very confused, what button is the correct one? The app needs to be updated to match the controller numbering.

Sorry this didn't help.

They plan to update it. I called because I thought my controller was defective but it turns out to be just as what you said, an unfortunate oversight. I saw a post on reddit where major nelson said an update was out or to be out soon. I haven't received the update as of yet. Rather than that I am pretty happy with the controller.

Sorry this didn't help.