The Word 'Epic' not allowed on xbox live... Really?

Sorry in advance if this is not the correct place to post this, but it's where it made more sense to me...
At this point I've been dealing with Xbox Live Agents who pretty much think everything has to do with a personal ban and can't really research and give me a real and intelligent explanation, so...
I come to the forums...

My gamertag contains the word Epic, in it...
So far it had never given me any issues... Till Halo Reach came along...
Now it turns out I cannot use the File Share, or even the Service Tag because my GT is not allowed on xbox live... Though I've never been asked to changed it...
We even verified with a few friends and they seem to have the same issues with the word Epic, basically we can't use it, not on the Service Tag, not on our Gamertag, NOWHERE!!

So, my questions is... When did the word Epic became an insult or a violation to the ToS...??
Cause no matter what arguments you can give me, Epic is an adjective, is like saying Black... Im not going for the racist meaning of Black, unless the rest of my gt suggests such thing, it may be Black Swan, just to quote an example...

On my case, can the word Epic really be considered as offensive to someone??
Come on, be serious...
I'm not just going to get my Gamertag changed if its my online identity -everywhere-, and I've been using it since the original xbox came out...!
Just checked, not once have I gotten the feedback for offensive Gamertag, motto, etc...
This just seems oddly ridiculus to me...

Can anyone help me regarding this??? :-/ 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

just in case you need more proof:

www.bungie.net/.../posts.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for bringing this up MxC, we're going to take a look into this issue. :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.