The Witcher 3 Delayed Until 2015

Looks like itll be around February. More polish is never a bad thing http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-release-date-delayed-to-2015

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Polished with DX12?

Gutted was looking forward to this badly. Then again I found both the previous efforts to be amazingly good and polished games, I rarely encountered any bugs or major issues with them, so like you say, more polish mightn't be a bad thing.

And to be honest with you with the amount of free content they've given away in the past in things like big patches etc, I'm not really "annoyed" with them, as they've shown great (imo) customer loyalty over the years.

Fanboy mode off :D

See jester feels good doesnt it not to be a complete *** lol

More interested in Cyberpunk, which will now also likely be delayed. :(

I'm all for them adding more polish, at the same time I'm a little disappointed all the same.

Second game I had on my 2014 list that I've heard today is being delayed, hopefully no-more.

What other game is being delayed lofty

@N7 haha I know right. I sat down the past few days and actually played the Xbox one with Rayman, that golf game and Stirder and actually enjoyed it. Maybe I've been too harsh, still not happy with some aspects, but lifes too short, and it's bought now may as well make the most of it.

It's Projekt Red, I trust that they want to be putting out the best game they can (They seem to be a really good company amongst a lot of not so good game companies). And I appreciate that.

That being said I am extremely disappointed. That was my one game I was hyped for this year (barring a miracle and Fallout coming out this year). Just cause I understand and support that they want to make sure to put out a good game doesn't mean I'm not sad about the delay :(.

I'm actually a little happy. Barring a further delay on Dragon Age 3 I had no idea what I was buying next year other than The Division. I guess Quantum Break and Fable Legends may come out next year so there is those.

A little disappointing, but only because I want to play an RPG on the Xbox One already!