The whole Smartglass stuff seems to lame to me!

I can't check Xbox One game achievement on my Smartglass app and Web. I was hardly to find who is online on my friends list cuz it's sorted by alphabet.

The whole app isn't that smooth on Windows 8 and WP8. No notification support for it either.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Make sure you have new version of Smartglass designed for XB1...  there are two versions... 360 & XB1...  

I am having no problems with my ipad running smartglass.....works great! Worked very well with the AC4 app as well

LOL its Kinect with your fingers!! all of it is "LAME"

I don't think it's lame.

[quote user="JimmyRespawn"]

I can't check Xbox One game achievement on my Smartglass app and Web. I was hardly to find who is online on my friends list cuz it's sorted by alphabet.

The whole app isn't that smooth on Windows 8 and WP8. No notification support for it either.

[/quote] Really? I can check and see all of my achievements no problem. Xbox One Smartglass app, I believe is completely different from the Xbox 360 Smartglass app.

Personally, I don't use it for anything more than a Blu-Ray or Netflix remote. The controller turns itself off after a while to save battery and turning it back on to pause while I grab a drink is more effort than it's worth. If I have it open on my phone, already set to the remote page, I literally just press the button on my phone and then tap pause.

-

Admittedly you can't beat the convenience of a real remote control that you don't have to turn on but it's 1 extra button and saves spending £20! Other than this though, I can agree that it is a bit pointless for anything other than adding a friend on the go.

"Xbox pause" is even faster.

Xbox pause is a great feature!

It's a great little app. Don't know about you guys but sending messages on Live on one's table or phone sure beats using the controller. Also you can watch your gameclips and more.

The dr3 direct smartglass and the ac4 and nfs rivals apps that capitilise the smartglass tech I think all are mint for launch and just the begginning of great things.Check out what the division smartglass is gonna be like.

I dont need a chat pad anymore because of smartglass,I never really need to navigate away from what im mainly doing on my xb1 because of smartglass,minute by minute accounts of what every single friend and follower is up to,messaging ive tested out is actually faster than than sending via the xb1.

-

Android 4.2 or 4.3 for the win most definitly.samsung galaxcy note 3,10.1. For the best smartglass experiance.