The Walking Dead S2 (Telltale games)

Looks like the reveal's coming tomorrow -  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/435454/the-walking-dead-season-two-to-be-detailed-october-29/

Hopefully coming to next-gen, although I guess saves won't be transferred?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks Mr Hog.

I hope it does appear on next gen.

I will play them all together i cant bear the wait between episodes... Hope they haven't changed much for the next season.

I hope they actually bother supporting the game. I still can't play the first season on the 360 because of errors that Telltale are unwilling or unable to fix.

Can't wait for this.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I hope they actually bother supporting the game. I still can't play the first season on the 360 because of errors that Telltale are unwilling or unable to fix.

[/quote]

Errors?

Awesome, I hope it is as good as the first!

I tried this out on the iPhone and it seemed pretty good so I thought I'd pick it up once they released the full series on disc.

For some reason I just could never get into it.  They said it was all about choices but the game is so heavily scripted that it seems to rob you of choice.

I guess I was expecting something less "on rails".

Now some people really loved the series and I don't think any less of them for doing so.  For those guys it's great that there's another series coming out even though I'll probably give it a miss.

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]Errors?[/quote]Randomisation of choices between chapters. Deletion of saves. The worst is the "Storage Device Lost" error that appears at random points (though seems to happen most often at the interrupted conversation near the start of episode 2 and crossing the sign in Episode 5).

The last error kicks you back to the dashboard and makes the save stick on a black screen if you attempt to restart.

All Telltale have done about it is delete the bulk of the posts and  threads about the error from their support section of their forum.

It's hit and miss as to if I can play. I was lucky to get through the 400Days DLC the first time, as when I attempted to replay it..."Storage Device Lost."

^^ I'm glad I didn't have any of those errors.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Az I dont see how you can make that judgement based on one chapter completed, there are tons of choices that have significant impacts on various characters,  and you only really notice the impacts if you do a few playthroughs,  yes the story plays out to its conclusion but the way you get there and who with is dependant on choices made, often under difficult circumstances with not a lot of time to consider the options.   Great game roll on Season 2