The tenure is NOT fixed.

I am still missing 2 years, and additionally my 360 will not allow me to delete only the profile to attempt a re-download of it. What do I do when console itself appears to be buggy? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I also can not seem to change my bio on the 360 itself since this happened. I have to do it on Xbox.com This all has to be connected somehow.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there!  Could you elaborate a little on what happens when you try to recover the profile?  One thing to try is moving the profile over to a USB and remove the USB to the system- then you don't need to delete anything.  What is happening when you try that?

Sorry this didn't help.

I finally managed to delete the profile. Cleared the cache as well, just to be sure. I waited a couple of hours before downloading it again. However, it is still showing 6 years, when it was 8 years before these issues occured. Sigh.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, you must have gone through a period of time where you did not have Gold. If you go silver for any amount of time then your counter will not continue to count as you have not been Gold the WHOLE time. It is possible that your previous tenure that showed was not correct. The issue is fixed for all users and the number that now shows is the true number.

Sorry this didn't help.