The sims 3 (not pets)

Thinking of getting this game to kill some time and have a break fae shooting people online :), Is the Sims 3 any good and hows its it for getting achievments, does it require a few play throughs do get them all

Thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got it anyhoo and its pretty good for something to do. Remember the days when these forums where good and you could ask any question and with in 5' 10 mins someone would aswer it, wish they would go back to the old style becuase there becoming very crap now.

Couldn't agree with you more on wishing the forums going back to old style. Everything one so easy to navigate around and to re-answer questions etc. Imo why fix something that wasn't broken. Where need to improve but not to the extent as to what it is now. Where is everyone???  Anyway rant over!!

I have just ordered this game for my daughter as she loves playing the DS vision. Looking forward to it myself....Don't think I will bother with the pets version though.

Amen brother :), And a didnt think I would like the game but it bloody addictive has a bit of just another 5 min factor to it, controls do take a wee bit of time to get used to and a the load screens when you goto a different part of town but still good all the same, agree pets looks rubbish.

Sorry I'm late.

Yes, it's a great game.  Really polished on the 360.

Get yourself one...

(Well yeah... you did)

So why not balance things with "Dark Souls" as well?

Az

Better late than never, Dark Souls eh? Ill look that up

Looed at Dark Souls, Game looks like it takes your bollocks nails them to board then grates them with a grater, I like it

Just recieved my copy in the post but I ain't had a look in as my daughter is mashing it up.  Shes really  enjoying playing Sims 3 on the xbox..I don't think she will play this now on her 3DS for a long time. Dam that means I have to wait till shes in bed before I get on the xbox.....Thank God for school lol

Aye its the same for me with the gf, she love the game aswell. I thought it was a bad idea getting her into gaming. :)

Sims 3 is great on the xbox, and definitely addictive. It's like "ah I try this real quick" and then it is 2 hours later. A lot of achievements are easy, because you just unlock them as you move forward. But some really require a lot of time (the perfect meal achievement for example).

And as for the forum, just post more and hopefully the activity level goes up ;)

[quote user="QueeeeenY"]

Sims 3 is great on the xbox, and definitely addictive. It's like "ah I try this real quick" and then it is 2 hours later. A lot of achievements are easy, because you just unlock them as you move forward. But some really require a lot of time .

[/quote]

I love and hate games like this. Viva pinata was exactly like this.

Nothing got done when I was on it--a quick go turned into a few hours so so addictive.

lol if i remember i would be late for work, miss apointments.....................oh memorys