The reputation system is FLAWED because of spite.

I have plummeted into the 'avoid me' status because of Madden 16.

At the end of EVERY head to head match you play online, an option pops up to leave feedback. Did you enjoy playing with your opponent? Yes or No.

Typically, if you beat someone on Madden, they're salty. They'll hit the no button faster than Sonic the Hedgehog. Which in turn makes your reputation go down. Why? because of their current state of emotion. I paid $60 for Madden just to wait to never find a game. I pay for Xbox Live. I literally pay for something that allows online multiplayer when I CANNOT even play online multiplayer.

Fix this flawed system. It's ridiculous.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hey everyone,

If anyone has any questions regarding the Xbox One reputation system or how to improve your reputation, I recommend checking out the Xbox One Reputation System page.

In order for you to check how many reports you have received in the last 6 months, go ahead and check out our Reputation History page while signed in.

If there are any further questions or concerns, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Enforcement forum so the enforcement team can have a look. The enforcement team are the only ones who can check this, and that is the only way to contact them regarding reputation. 

As onyx62is stated earlier in this thread, we are unable to provide any additional assistance with reputation other than what I have provided above. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Mr Rush - just wanted to add you have double digit reports on your account? I have 7. In 6 months. 7. and i went from green to red in one day.

And now my gaming experience is ruined. And no one can help, but send a canned message.

Sorry this didn't help.

I suggest everyone do as I did and fill out with detail, evidence, printouts of the enforcement page, communications with ANYONE involved in your case, support SR#'s, and screenshots and mail it out to Microsoft LCA Arbitration as a last resort. Also take to social media, I've already contacted polygon, IGN and several other mainstream gaming sites to get help.

This is the link to the form:

www.microsoft.com/.../notice.aspx

XBLPET is just a canned response system with no human interaction, which is shame, since Ive seen several ambassadors refer people to the enforcement forum, but they do nothing to help.

Good luck all, game on.

Hoz2k4

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to get out of the red is to not get reported anymore since there is no way to give a positive report

Sorry this didn't help.

well i started playing gears of war Ultimate Edition and my rep dropped a lot i mean i do good sometimes and not so good other times depending on my mood but its only been one week since the game came out and i'm in the orange i dont even play a lot maybe 3-4 hours a day... the reporting abuse needs to stop somewhere...  i never do anything to other players except play the game the way it was first played in 2006

i never use my mic i reply only to friendly people in messages and if i message someone im friendly i don't understand how someone like me could have bad rep just from playing a game and i hardly play anything i just picked up mkx again just to try to get my rep back but so far it has not moved...

the way the rep is set up is flawed it needs atleast a timer for 3 weeks to a month then it goes up to good  again or yellow needs work.. when someone is reported for anything like voice or unsporting or cheating it should send a video clip of the 2 players that are involved to the enforcement team... including ingame chat and lobby chat during the video... i mean this is getting out of hand.... i'm never aggressive and i play for fun not to compete like everyone thinks a game should be played games were created to be fun...

young gamers that usually are under age for games like Gears of war or anything rated M usually are the ones reporting other players  or its when someone is getting beat at a game then they report the person...

Sorry this didn't help.

It won't hoz2k4. I've pleaded my case on two accounts now, one has been in avoid me since December 2014.

All because of cheating reports, 93 on my first (main account) and now 63 on my second account.

They will give you a copy/paste answer explaining how the reputation works, and will move on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, i recommend using the letter on Microsofts website and send off with evidence and plead your case to Microsoft LCA Arbitration. Maybe they can help - it may take a while (buying a PS4 tomorrow as well, if this doesnt get resolved, I'll move over)

Sorry this didn't help.

If anybody wants to get out of red the only way seems to be to play with others who are in the red, which is realistically impossible--so it seems like almost a lifetime multiplayer online ban,.

If you add me at Mr Cobalt CRG, I'm trying to form a group of people to get on a game like Halo (not limited to Halo) and play together to improve reputation and be allowed to play again. Message me for details.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear that you're upset.  However, we cannot do anything about the Reputation system on the forums.  What you should do is check out the enforcement website where you should be able to set up a discussion with the Policy Enforcement Team.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

As for the Avoid Me rep, until you get this solved your best bet would be to find some games where others with an Avoid Me rep are playing as, currently, those are the only people you can play with.  I have heard that Battlefield Hardline is a good game for that.

Sorry this didn't help.