THE [REMOVED] WITH MICROSOFT!!!

Wow.. anybody want a piece of [MOD EDIT] xbox so I can buy a PS3??? This is [MOD EDIT] lost my xbox live account so I was going to go with a free one for a month until I can afford to renew and it won't allow me to change my gamertag???? This is [MOD EDIT] Microsoft [MOD EDIT] and as soon as I get the chance I am buying a Ps3 and SMASHING THE HELL out of my xbox!! I'll even make a video of it and put it on every blog website so people come to their senses and stop wasting money on this pathetic crap... I have a pathetic suggested gamertag which I am embarassed to play online with!!! I have a really cool gamertag but it won't allow me to change it? working on this issue? YEAH RIGHT!!!! You guys have our money so you don't care.... what a piece of junk company...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

That's weird, I was able to change my gamertag oO, how long have you had this issue? Just today or has this been on going?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How did you lose your xbox live account ? Not heard anyone not able to change their gamertag unless the tag they want violates the terms and conditions.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you created the account on the console, you should have been given the option to create the Gamer Tag you wanted at that time. This is also the only way to start the free Month trial.

Had the account been created on the website, you would have 30days to change the Gamer Tag name.

If you want to change the gamer tag now it would cost 800pts.

live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile - you will be able to change it there.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are two reasons why one would not be able to change their GT.

First reason-the GT of the account you are changing the name of is an offline profile and their is an online profile created by someone else with that name. 

Second reason-the account you are trying to change the name on has been permanently banned from XBL for violating the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct.

If you created the free account on your console then you can change the GT once for free within 30 days. If you are getting any error codes or messages during the process then you need to post them here and we will try to help you through it. 

Just an FYI, making threats about leaving XBL and going to PS3 do not help your situation in any way. Gaming is a choice and we are all free to choose which service/system we game on. 

Sorry this didn't help.