The only thing I'm worried about

is my friends list. I see the Service Status page says people are experiencing difficulties with:

• Sending text or voice messages to other Xbox LIVE members
  • Sending or receiving Beacon notifications
  • Receiving game invitations or notifications
  • Viewing messages

Leaving us with this message:

We know that our lovely Xbox Members are experiencing some issues when trying to send and receive messages, see friends' statuses, send game and party invites, and accept friend requests on Xbox LIVE. We're on top of it, don't you fret! We want you to know that we're actively working toward a fix and we'll let you know how we're doing in 30 minutes. Thank you for being so patient with us!

When Microsoft says they are fixing the issues regarding seeing friends' statuses, does that mean they are working on bringing our friend lists back up? I've been keeping any eye on the Service page all day, and have yet to see anything specifically relating to the loss of our friend lists....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The friends list and these other problems are inter-related. The friends list is funky because these problems are popping up. Your list hasn't been deleted or anything its just crying in the corner waiting for all the bad programming to go away to the dark spooky place it came from.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.