The Next Generation of FIFA

Is anyone else positively floored by the attention to detail? The subs bench, the pinnies on the subs, the security, and of course the fans? The crowds look really good, but they sound even better. I love watching them all jump in the air the second the ball hits the net. Everything is so crisp and sharp as well. I really am impressed, and that says a lot because FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 was shocking. This is great! I love cursing at the referee as well! Anyone else loving FIFA on Xbox One so far? It's such an improvement in terms of presentation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ditto 360 was bad next gen looks great

It's amazing, I've only just started playing career mode now it's installed, Was impressed with the flicks and quick control when you receive a pass. The shots seem to have more dip and swerve on them too.

How can this possibly be a port? I'm starting to think EA released previous gen versions of FIFA 14 just so they could wow us with the next gen version.

I was going to head to the store to exchange my FIFA upgrade for another game. This has me questioning that decision. Hmmmmm. What to do? lol