The New Xbox

whens the new xbox come out? what is it going to be called?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

all roumers on the net 360 is goin be around for please refain form posting such stuff thank you

@Cdawg There are alot of people on both. You need to make the decision for yourself as to which you would rather game on because no one can make that decision for you .

no for a while :D

More gamers on Xbox live or PSN?

I HOPE it won't be for quite a while! I just finally joined the current generation this last summer! (2011)

when i use to play xbox and xbox live 2-4 years ago xbox use to be the console everyone was on. xbox live was the best online gaming system and the community was so large and populated. people seem to be talking more about playstation now. whats going on? xbox isn't the most popular system anymore and the biggest online community?

[quote user="HyperThorZ"]

it still is xbox and always will be. xbox is a gaming system . ps3 is a multi media system

[/quote]

You can't be serious?

Have you looked at the dashboard lately? Between Hulu, ESPN, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Media Center streaming, etc, etc... The 360 is about as removed from being a game console as you can get & still have the nerve to call it one. Don't be mad that the PS3 runs more up-to-date (BD) media. The Wii is more of a pure gaming console than any 360 could ever hope to be again.

Bing is so much better than google

[quote user="LICKAWINDA"]let's hope it has google[/quote]HERETIC!

The next big 360 dashboard update adds Bing search.

let's hope it has google