The new xbox one titan fall bundle

Am I the only one who feels really angry at Microsoft because they bought a Day One edition of the Xbox One and now not even 5 months later its getting released bundled with titanfall.  Im not angry that the bundle exist, im angry because if feels Microsoft cares nothing about the early supporters of the xbox one.  We should be getting titanfall free if not at least a discount for digital copies.  It would be different if it was like 40 bucks more, but its the same price.   Literally, if i decided not to give my support to Microsoft early and waited a 4 and half months i would be getting titanfall for free as it is.   Come on microsoft, get your act together, or me and my other friends that bought day one editions might just jump ship to sony or nintendo. But hey, excuse me for expecting a company to care about its customers, I forgot they're laughing to the bank.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow.... just.... I don't even.... its just that..... what I am trying to say is.... nevermind.

Yes you are the only one. Please post on the many other threads, don't need another one.

[quote]Literally, if i decided not to give my support to Microsoft early and waited a 4 and half months i would be getting titanfall for free as it is.[/quote]

You got to one of the first to try out new tech. That's not enough for you? I'm pretty sure over time they will lower the cost, give away more games, and possibly both; should you have waited 6 months, a year, or maybe 3?

[quote] Come on microsoft, get your act together, or me and my other friends that bought day one editions might just jump ship to sony or nintendo.[/quote]

Because Sony and Nintendo give out AAA titles at launch? I for one applaud M.S. for giving away Titanfall to newcomers; it will just ensure MORE owners of the X1 console and potential people to play with.

Peace, J.R.

sigh....... (world smallest violin playing)......

-

What a poor, self entitled attitude....  me me me me......  

-

I for one have 0 interest in a TF console, all it is is a download code...  yup, $60....  life can be rough like that.

@OP

I pity you.

Finally... An original thread ;-)

I, for one, am with you. I just bought the Xbox One a few weeks ago. I have been with Sony for the last to console generations and I have _two_ PS3s and love them, but I made the switch to Xbox this time around and this is how they repay me. I'd like to get Titanfall out of my investment, too. How am I not supposed to feel bad about this?

IT Manager, College of Arts & Sciences, University of Delaware

Well I paid roughly 700$+ for mine (500€), but I'm not complaining. I got experiences on Day...Four XD and I would not give up 4 months for a free game. The people in the UK and EU are way overpaying for both consoles but we aren't complaining...

companies care about their customers, lol.

anyways, why not just wait another year or so and get X1 cheaper? or just wait 8-9 years and get the system and a ton of games for super cheap. i personally don't like playing the "wait and see" game, i knew what i was buying at launch and fully expected to buy Titanfall, granted the bundle was unexpected, but i don't care, nothing has changed for me.

I was so outraged when they started selling the NES with Super Mario AND Duck Hunt!  Ugh