The my diskdrive is broken thread

Hazzuh to broken disk drives! 4 out of 6 friends Xbox ones can't read disks.. Just put a ticket in and will call MS tomorrow. Post here if you have problems/ maybe fixes you found.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try the xbox one support forum...sticky above^^^

Why are Microsoft so rubbish at hardware a simple thing like a disk drive, my neighbour who had been defending Microsoft to death got a faulty console at midnight and I gave never seen someone so upset, he has spouted the infamous "I'm getting a ps4"

After the amount of issues the PS4 has had, I definitely wouldn't go that direction for a long time.

They're trying too hard to whine about the 1. If these reports pan out then I take it back, but right now lol...too many reports of happy people now so...

There are going to be some issues no doubt, but so far have not heard of massive problems...give it a day or two to see if there is anything glaring.

my disk drive is also broken...

my disk drive is broken as well. Waited on hold for support for 2 hours only to be told they're closed. This is so frustrating!

Thanks.. And the disk drive failure is very common right now. VERY. I would wait to buy the new Xbox. Good thing I have a ps4 also

My xboxone os faultless no problems

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

[quote user="S73v3 N H4wk1n9"]

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

After the amount of issues the PS4 has had, I definitely wouldn't go that direction for a long time.

[/quote] Everyone I know has ps4s in flawless working order. It was overblown by todays social media nothing more nothing less.

Ive played like 20 hours of warframe with 2 other people I know. Logging in 4-5 hours at a time, played lots of coop resoGun and enjoyed lots of killzone and a bit of knack

not once has my ps4 experience been laggy slow or glitchy (cept playing that contrast game that game has so many bugs). Everything runs as smooth as butter. fast and responsive.

Im on here responding to ur post cause im msging people who are still on live btw.(just in case some xboy says "your already bored with ps4 and you hate it"

[/quote]

Good morning Steven.

I think it's fair to say that reports of broken consoles will be blown out of proportion from both sides. I was more than expecting this though, I'm also expecting a lot of hoax complaints... also, no doubt from both sides.

All I know is I can't wait until around 1:30pm, That's when My X1 is due according to DPD :)

Edit: I just read the bottom of your post that you edited in. There is no need to be so narky Steven.

[/quote] Naw man im sick of it.

First thing you say is "oh but but but ps4 has problems" You say thing knowing it was overblown you just admitted it in this post.

The optics are telling. The people on this forum grasp at every last straw the can shamelessly can. What a circus. Im calling you out.