The Muzu app

Okay, so I was just browsing the apps, noticed a bunch of new ones were up so I thought I would try out MUZU. It basically, as far as I can tell, lets you watch any music video for free. Surely that makes Zune pointless or am I missing something? I understand Youtube offers the same capabilities, minus the genre playlists. It just seems a lot of the apps share similar features and thus renders some useless. Youtube is good though, while im on the subject.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Youtube is terrible, Muzu is much better

Youtube keeps buffing for me sometimes the video just stays buffing and i have to quit the video very annoying, and im on 50meg.  Plus i like the way Muzu & Youtube shows what video you are watching even if the title has swearing for example that tenacious D song .... her Gently.

Really like muzu and youtube they have both been working great for me, but I was thinking the same as you surely this will put zune out!

[quote user="NUFC IX"]

Really like muzu and youtube they have both been working great for me, but I was thinking the same as you surely this will put zune out!

[/quote]I doubt it will. 

-

Zune is used on the Windows phones. If anything, it may force MS to lower the prices a bit on Zune.

Can also use Youtube on WP7

muzu is awesome! youtube can hardly play any of the songs i had in my playlist even though they play on the laptop. also almost every video i search for dosnt play due to region restrictions but they play on my laptop. IMO its pretty much useless.

its great apart from half the videos stop and start like its buffering, anyone else getting this problem?

j aime bien

[quote user="FU5I0N uk"]

its great apart from half the videos stop and start like its buffering, anyone else getting this problem?

[/quote]

Im getting the same also... well it doesn't help that Virgin Media has a hissy fit most of the time I go on the app.

The app is good I have to say, however I have had an issue where one or two songs don't have sound, the video plays but no sound.

The only issue i have with Muzu is sometimes when i pick a video, it plays the ad then decides it doesnt have the advertised video.