Why did they take out so many useful features from the 360 like:
1. kicking players from your party. now if you don't want someone there everyone has to leave the party and start a new one.
2. can't view recent players. you still cant send messages to recent players either.
3. can't check battery power left. I don't know why this one was taken out.
4. people can still tell if you're online if you're appearing offline. if you're in a party and appearing offline, it gives friends the option to join party still. WTF
And now some problems with this new gen stuff:
1. Can't snap Skype.
2. My Kinect has gotten so unsensitive to the point where I almost have to yell during the night to say "xbox turn off."
3. There's a very common problem where you can't turn on party chat when entering a party. the solution is restarting your xbox and if that doesn't work , restart your router. Quite a hassle.
And before any of you say it's only been 1 month from release, they will fix all this, let me ask you. Why didn't they include all of this in the launch? so that when they did include it in an update they would look good as if they're keeping this console updated?