The mistake is occured "Isn't possible to pass authorization on the protected connection. Most often it occurs when on your computer is established incorrectly current date and time. Please, check settings of date and time in system and reboot the

The mistake is occured "Isn't possible to pass authorization on the protected connection. Most often it occurs when on your computer is established incorrectly current date and time. Please, check settings of date and time in system and reboot the browser". It is a mistake arises when I try to come into "Applications-Internet Explorer-Enter in Xbox Live Gold", I choose the site "vk.com", I try to become authorized (I import login and the password), but the system gives out a mistake.
I checked settings of date and time in XBOX system. The time zone of "GMT +04 Moscow" - everything is correct, but time isn't correct, it is 1 hour more from real time. It is impossible to correct since in the section "Date and Time" it is written "At connection to service Xbox Live date and time are determined automatically and can't be changed".
What must I do. How to avoid emergence of a mistake in authorization on the site vk.com?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to: