The Lost Unit (TLU)

The Lost Unit is a UK based clan we are a little over 2 months old and looking for members to participate in next season of the WGL (thwgl.co.uk)  our site is tlu.xippy.co.uk we are currently on course to becoming Division 2 champions with players from teams such as Power Gaming but the main but of the players are from iG (infamous Gaming) and AG (Aftermath Gaming) we like all applicants to be of mature age (+16) but if your younger than that and you feel you are mature enough to join post an application form up and we'll decide after a week or two of your trials starting date. So sign up now hope to you trialing with us soon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes yes Samwell!

hey,

if you're still recruiting...

- Name: ally bell

- ***: male

- County/Region/City: Carrickfergus, Co Antrim

- Gamertag: xc4rverx

- Interests: gaming and horror films

- Games played: Black ops, halo reach, (will be on halo anniversary, and battlefield 3 soon)

- What days are you available for Clan Matches:  any day as long as im not working

- What can you add to TLU: good crack and good killing!

- How did you hear about TLU:  xbox.com

- Why did you choose to apply to join this clan rather than another one?  looking to join a clan so I can have more banter during matches. hardcore tdm is very lonely when you dont know the team!

- what team would you like to be in Fifa 12, GoW3 or COD: any, as long as I get to shoot people I'm happy!